NetDoc is going to ScubaToys!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pete,

It was nice to meet you on Saturday at ScubaToys In Ten City Tour, also thanks for the great photo of our group on your gallery... I definately look forward to seeing some more of the photos you took on Saturday...

Sham_ba_la

My Fiance and I went to the Scuba Toys event. We had a great time. We talked to the different reps from Zeagle, Pioneer Research, Atmos, Sherwood, And Co Co View Resort. I met NetDoc. I did not get to meet Larry. That man was buisy. He runs a great place. I wish we had a dive shop like that here in Lubbock. Any way we had a great time. If you missed it, you lost out. Thanks for the great prices and great service!

It was nice meeting y'all, and thanks for the t-shirts, guys. Hopefully, I'll FINALLY find a wetsuit that fits well enough to actually keep me warm so that I can do my open water checkout! I'd like to be able to actually use my new reg/computer set-up...

scubatoys:
I got some of the pictures from the weekend posted... More to come..

http://scubatoys.com/intencity.asp

larry nice to meet you....we met at the tour...i must say i am impressed with your shop...i like the pics you put on your website im in one of them....i want to thank you again cuz i have always wanted a underwater camera and now i have one because of the drawing.....i am thinking about getting some gear and when i do your will be my first stop.....he is the best, enough said.....on a side not i was looking at your packages and i could not beat ur prices even if i used the prices off ebay.....wow how does he do it....once again he is the best, enough said.

Larry,

Had a blast at the shop. But how about some pics of the bikinis in the pool?

does anyone know if and where netdoc will post the pics from scubatoys?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom