NetDoc is going to ScubaToys!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well it was nice meeting you NetDoc and Scott I swear I will take good care of your baby. I am hoping to get it wet next weekend or so. I do hope you guys enjoy oyur stay in Dallas and once again it was nice getting to meet you both.

Here is a pic taken at the InTenCity Tour Saturday at Scuba Toys. From left: me, Pete (NetDoc), Larry (from Scuba Toys) and Scott (from Zeagle).

Nice meeting you yesterday NetDoc. Thank you for introducing me to Scott, great guy. I'm still planning on getting to Orlando for some diving in the next month or so. Hope you had a great trip and have a safe trip back.

ScubaTexan:
Here is a pic taken at the InTenCity Tour Saturday at Scuba Toys. From left: me, Pete (NetDoc), Larry (from Scuba Toys) and Scott (from Zeagle).

What a bunch of Scuba Hunks! Nice picture. :winky:

Sorry I missed y'all. I did look - honest. Of course I hadn't seen the picture yet and didn't have a clue what y'all looked like. Maybe I should have worn my Swamper's shirt.

I stopped by after my dentist chickened out, but didn't stay too long. I was afraid I'd buy something else I just had to have that I'd never thought of before. I did stay long enough to win a mask & outfitter's T which was pretty cool.

hey all
i was at the InTenCity tour and it was a blast. im trying to find someone who took my picture and he gave me a scubaboard card. he took my pic because me nad my girlfriend won a underwater camera and she won a pull over "keep you cool" shirt. so if anyone has any info please email me at mlat@yahoo.com thanks

mlat:
hey all
i was at the InTenCity tour and it was a blast. im trying to find someone who took my picture and he gave me a scubaboard card. he took my pic because me nad my girlfriend won a underwater camera and she won a pull over "keep you cool" shirt. so if anyone has any info please email me at mlat@yahoo.com thanks

That was Pete -- aka NetDoc -- that took your picture and handed you a Scubaboard card (which look dynamite, BTW). He'll likely be in touch with you before long. Glad you had a good time.

It is good to be back home, but I had a great weekend!!! Larry, Joe, and the Scuba Toys gang put one heck of an event, and it was great to meet some ScubaBoard members face to face!!

Pete was a great weekend buddy and driver, and he nearly got us killed only one time. I don't think he was used to seeing stop signs that said "WHOA" instead of "STOP" :D

I saw him take about 150 pictures, so hopefully more will pop up on here soon!

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom