NetDoc is going to ScubaToys!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey all you swampers... the "InTenCity Tour" is coming to ScubaToys this Saturday 5-14-2005 and I have been invited to be there!

What an honor!

So make your plans to come and hang out with me and Larry for the entire day! Hopefully we will have the new stickers by then! (They should have been here by now!) So, WHO'S COMING TO DALLAS???

BTW, I will arrive in Dallas from Friday morning until Sunday morning, so feel free to contact me.

Pete, sorry to miss you this time. We will be at CoCo View with Dee. Be sure you hit the Ft Worth Stockyards and Billy Bobs. I think you mentioned Gilleys in a previous post and I think that it is in Houston. I haven't live in Ft Worth for 10 years so maybe they opened a Gilleys there.

Even if you are not an 'urban cowby' you will enjoy the stockyards http://www.fortworthstockyards.org/

Don't miss Joe T Garcia's restaurant.

I'm not coming to Dallas either. I am diving Lake Travis. Have fun!

I will be there and there is a new gilleys in Dallas. I will easy to spot. Look for a 6'3" man with a FDNY RES2CUE tee shirt on getting slapped in teh back of the head by a red headed woman. Should not be hard to spot.

Here I am sitting in Larry's chair signed onto the board. I have always enjoyed seeing the ScubaToys shop via the remote control cameras he has set up, but seeing it in person is AMAZING!!! It looks big on the net, but it is SO MUCH BIGGER in real life, and there is so much gear. Hey this is the good stuff too, not the "b" line. He has BCs hanging from the roof. He has to invent new ways to stuff every nook and cranny of the shop with more gear than I would have thought possible!

BTW, if you take a look today or tomorrow, you will me as well other ScubaBoardians cruising around and having fun! If I see the camera pointing at me, I will try to remember to wave!

I picked up ScottZeagle from the airport earlier and the nice folks from ScubaDiving Magazine just arrived at the shop! So the players are almost all here and are ready for the big deal in the morning! I'll post more then!

NetDoc:
If I see the camera pointing at me, I will try to remember to wave!
You're not waving, I have control of the camera.
Lots of people moving around though.

Hey does anybody know if this is netdoc in the Scubatoy webcam?

Too late he left.

Ok, now it is my turn to sit at Larrys desk and look busy...er...play on the internet!!

Pete is the big guy in the blue shirt, I am the big guy in the maroon shirt, for those of you watching all the fun on the web cams...we will wave if we see the camera moving around! :)

This is the first time I have visited Scuba Toys, and I am totally impressed with the store and the employees. I often speak to Larry on the phone, and ocassionally Joe, but every employee is friendly, knowledgable, and very helpful. I stood in the shadows yesterday afternoon and just watched and listened as they took care of customers, and they do a great job.

Joe is asking me if I am actually going to DO anything today, so I guess I am back to the very important task of blowing up balloons...:wink:

more later...

Scott

Ok I seen you guys, thanks for the descriptions. I will be at our show out here on the west coast today at Diver Dans in Santa Clara. No web Cam though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom