Nervous about Aqua Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to all who responded to my concern. I am feeling much better about our choice to go with Aqua Dives.

Belize here we come!

YOu will enjoy your stay. One thing we found out is when out at dinner, my wife and I ordered the combo seafood plates for 1 it feeds 3. We arrive the 6th of March and get on the Agressor the 7th. Been 2 long years and I am ready

Ramon's have a good dive operation. They tend to be a bit pricier than most, but I think diving is too cheap here anyway.

In case there's any misunderstanding, I would happily dive with AquaDives and would recommend them to others. They used to have pretty ropey boats but they've all gone, and now they have the best fleet on the island. And they have some excellent divemasters. But I can't think of any dive operation here (Ambergris Caye) that I wouldn't be prepared to dive with, though naturally I have preferences.
Good to hear that. I was all set to link to my report here on that outfit, even tho it is quite dated, as I'd have to have very compelling reasons to ever consider going to sea with them again. In 2004, they were a severe hazard.

Glad to hear they cleaned up their act. If Peter says they're good, I'd dive with them. :eyebrow: And now, I'll stop being so trigger happy when I see that name. :no:

Just back from AC and I'm happy to report that we were nervous for absolutely no reason. We had a wonderful experience with Aqua Dives. The divemasters - Russell and Michael took great care of us. It seemed like there weren't as many people visiting AC last week so each of our dive trips were with a small group. One trip it was only my husband and I! We dove 5 days with them and have no complaints, other than they forgot to pick us up a our hotel one day. We would definitely recommend this dive op and will dive with them on our next trip.

Great. Impressed that they didn't give you grief about going out with just two of you. Some do. The bit about forgetting you is worrisome at more than one level, but sounds like it went well. Glad you had a good trip; glad the operation is so much better than when I tried them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom