Neoprene Drysuit & Weight

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive_more

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all

after a long and cold winter last year, i buy myself and Scubapro Everdry 4 to be always warm inside and outside the water.

my question is:
With an 6.5 MM Nova Scotia Semi Dry i wear 4kg in the belt + 3.5Kg Backplate so in total i wear
7.5 KG
How many weight do i need with this Drysuit? more, less? the same ? anyone can give a me an idea about that ? :D

Doing your own proper weight check is the only way to be sure. I'd say you'd almost definitely need more. Requirement will change depending how much air you you have/need/like in your suit when diving. Good luck.

Your new suit is 4mm high density neoprene. That is almost surely less buoyant per square inch than your prior suit.Knowing that it will be cut a little larger and have some air it may be close with just a base layer. If you add any lofty garments then the lead will begin to grow more. That's my guestimate, the real answer lies in a weight check.

Finally I need 9kg weight + 3 kg backplate(if this helps someone)

Enviado desde mi rebreather utilizando Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom