Nemrod Snark III Double Hose LP port adaptor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Production run completed, currently in transit... expected to arrive tomorrow according to the tracker!
Just be be sure and eliminate one tolerance variable, I instructed the supplier to conduct a 100% part check against M18x1.0mm ring and SAE-3 ORB 3/8"x24 UNF plug Go/No Go gauges before shipping.

Due to a little higher plating cost and these additional inspection charges, the final price is US$25 each plus shipping... will check Australia Post rates to US, UK, EU and report back.

Edit: Parts just arrived photos updated... very happy with the quality!

Nemrod Snark adaptor 4.jpg

This new adaptor also captures the spring when the hose is removed, so you are not on your hands and knees on the boat deck after a simple hose routing change!

Nemrod Snark adaptor 6.jpg

LP hose attached as a fitment check before locating the T piece adaptor.

Nemrod Snark adaptor 7.jpg

I'd be up for one if still available.

Nemrod Snark adaptor 9.jpg

Nemrod Snark adaptor 5.jpg

Just canvassing expressions of interest if I get a run of Nemrod Snark III DH LP adaptors made up?

Later model Snarks replaced the iconic 'coin slot' LP Chamber Plug #2994 with #10769 LP Port adaptor which allows the usual LP SAE-3 3/8-24 UNF hose fittings to attach.

Price will depend on quantity, but I will specify Naval Brass (~0/8% tin) for strength as many will want to attach a T piece and its fairly important it resists impact damage or bending! Gloss nickel plated.

View attachment 785988

View attachment 785990
Yes, please let me know how much ‘$’. I have newly restored a Nemrod Snark III and looking to acquire a complete ‘blue‘ one all original c.1960 ( missed one on eBay..Darn ) so yes I am in the market for a couple of these.

Scott G. Bonser

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom