NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Add me to the list!

I'm currently living in Nahant (resident sticker!), and also I'm from Rockport (another resident sticker -- thanks, Mom!)

I'll be picking up gear over the winter/spring, so hopefully I'll be able to meet up with some of you characters and get some dives in!

Matt

Shellbird made the suggestion to me in a private message that I list myself here, so I guess I better narrow down my location a little better for everyone. I’m in the Newburyport area of Massachusetts……………….Arduous

I havent met or dove with any of the prestigous NELD crew as of yet, but hope to soon, possibly at the 11/2 John Harvards event. I assume that this makes me an associate junior member in training of the NELD association.

This summer I completed the AOW course and plan on taking the Rescue diver course next summer. Unless the market crashes (oh, too late) I would like to be dry suit diving by Christmas. I'm sure you are all full of good tips for my future purchase.

I live in Woburn, MA.

Add garyd

RickL and I dove with him today at Old Garden. Report to follow once I wash my gear and re-warm.

mer once bubbled...
Add garyd

RickL and I dove with him today at Old Garden. Report to follow once I wash my gear and re-warm.

Excellent. I already had him on the associate list, but I was waiting for confirmation from yous guys trip reports to move him to the official list.

Back
Top Bottom