NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AaronBBrown once bubbled...
I'd like to recommend the following SCUBABoard members be given full membership status in NELD:

I was on my way over to move them out of 'associate' status when I noticed you already posted here!

Eric... you're on the associate list; but ya gotta hook up with a NELD related event [basically diving with any of the full members can be said to be a NELD event. Hell, drinking with a full member may even be considered a NELD event! :)]

ericfine50 once bubbled...
Cool - what is your type of Poison

Beer... without a doubt. But sometimes I'll resort to a Captain & Coke when the bar only carries Hopped Favored Drink.

Well at least I got moved to the active list for the NELD.
This way I get more out of the diving in 38 degree water than just a flair up of my arthritis.

I live in Shrewsbury. Now that I'm a real member, maybe we could chop a hole in Lake Quinsigamond and get you onto the member's list:D

Scott

Sounds good. I think Home Depot rents chain saws :D

Eric

Can you tell me what denotes member vs asco. member? I took up diving to get lobsta. Actually my plan was to OD on bugs. But It did'nt work. I still love them. I have recently gotton into another best kept secret for a sea food that I think equals lobster.(fresh sea scallps,shhh). Anyway,you may designate me where you see fit. Joe R, Rockland, Ma.

Joe R. once bubbled...
Can you tell me what denotes member vs asco. member?
I think the answer to this question can probably be found in a previous post, included below:
Spectre once bubbled...

I was on my way over to move them out of 'associate' status when I noticed you already posted here!

Eric... you're on the associate list; but ya gotta hook up with a NELD related event [basically diving with any of the full members can be said to be a NELD event. Hell, drinking with a full member may even be considered a NELD event! :)]

Can i be a NELD, huh,huh,huh,can I? Is there a secret handshake or anything else that I should know? :eek:ut: :wanna:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom