NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Pam (spouse) one of my dive buddies, she reads a lot of the board but rarely posts to it.

I'll be content with my Associate Status for now. Life seems to be conspiring to keep me out of the water lately.

This is a fun group, and I really am looking forward to meeting some of you in person.

Wreck-Mania in Florida with Charlie and Pam may not count toward NELD membership, but it sure did cover a whole host of other fabulous life experiences!

Happy Diving,

Scuba-sass :)

Got to get out at least once this year to dive here in New England.
I can't promise but almost promise a lobster dinner. You will have to cook your own though as Pam has decided she AIN'T cooking anymore of them this year. She told me that before I brought some home Wed. She looked at them and started to boil water hehehe

I even have a cpl of wetsuits that may fit that you could borrow that day. 7 mil 2 pc. I have a lot of lead w/belts and tanks also, just replace the air. Nice easy shore entries. Cape Ann has a dive site for just about any kind of wind. Water was 63 degs on Wed 10/02 and I didn't hit a noticable thermocline down to 41 ft. Pam and I dove that day, the girl just doesn't breathe 1hr 10 mins and came out with 1400 psi. Let me know :)

I thought it was Plainville CT

Yeah, I get that a lot. Not many have heard of Plainville, MA.. It's right next to Foxboro, west of it and on the RI border.

Oh well. Looking forward to taking part in a NELD function, though. Has the date for the pumpkin dive been decided on? I don't think I've seen anything final yet.

-Roman.

Charlie,

Believe me, we'd love to take you up on it - I just don't know when! Looking at our calendar right now, we have the weekends of November 9th and 30th free, but nothing before then. Bummer, we really love lobster!

Scuba-sass :)

East Hampton, Ct.

...and yes, for the disbelievers, I have dove (dived?) with some of these folks before; before NELD came to be, in fact.

Actually, it was I who introduced Spectre, MSilvia, and Rax to Cap'n Jim!!! BWWWAAAAaahhaaaaahaaaaahaaa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom