NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live in Shrewsbury, MA. I haven't posted much but I have been reading the board for a couple of months now. It has been very informative.

just like scuba-sass. heck we might be neighbors, i dunno.

went to the doc today and looks like i have a sinus issue. hope the drugs work before the water gets too cold :(

jonnythan once bubbled...
Does mideast NY count? I'm 45 minutes from MA and VT!

I think we established that you weren't official until you attend a dive with us!

shellbird once bubbled...

I think we established that you weren't official until you attend a dive with us!

It's up to the group [obviously], but I've added a few that haven't actually dove with us because they either offered to, or expressed interest in.

For example, NHreefer. I don't know if any of us has dove with him, but he was in as an alternate on the Isle of Shoals trip... thus is part of the group.

In jonnythan's case... there was a comment in another thread indicating a possible diving assembly between jonnythan and northeastwrecks. So giving a little benefit of the doubt, he can be on the list.

I actually was thinking about it when I was putting together the list originally. There are folks in NY [albany up through Rochester] that are a heck of a lot closer to boston than someone in EBF Maine [for example].

The group is for us to get together... both socially and diving. It's all about participation... so if you intend to participate, then you're in.. it's as easy as that!

Well, and then there is the 50% surcharge on the membership dues!

I knew you would bubble in with some perspective! Sounds good to me, besides, if you like to dive and like to party does it really matter where you live? I didn't mean to sound exclusive but don't you think there needs to be some type of criteria? We would never know who to invite. Never know who "we" really are made up of.

This roll call was a great idea - thanks Spectre

did you vote on a date yet?

Back
Top Bottom