NELD Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharky should have added everyone that asked since the list he used was posted.

There's good news and bad news.
The bad news is that you didn't get added to the most current list, and will have to make a new post in order to change that.

The good news is that this list isn't really particularly important. We don't keep track of membership for any real purpose, and you can get all the benefits of being an active NELD member by keeping up on current posts whether or not you're "on the list". If I post "Let's go out for a dive and then go get a beer", and you post that you want to go, I'm not going to care if you're name's there or not. The dues are $0. Our records show you've paid in full. :wink:

I apologize if I didn't use the most current posted list. I thought I had. (And here I thought I was adding value by putting the states in red!) Sorry for any confusion.

MSilvia:
Sharky should have added everyone that asked since the list he used was posted.

There's good news and bad news.
The bad news is that you didn't get added to the most current list, and will have to make a new post in order to change that.

The good news is that this list isn't really particularly important. We don't keep track of membership for any real purpose, and you can get all the benefits of being an active NELD member by keeping up on current posts whether or not you're "on the list". If I post "Let's go out for a dive and then go get a beer", and you post that you want to go, I'm not going to care if you're name's there or not. The dues are $0. Our records show you've paid in full. :wink:

No problem .. I'm probably not the only one and if it isn't important to anyone, then I'll gladly just ping the board every now and then or subscribe to your drink & dive thread :cheers:

exciter99 Lincoln RI been lurking on here for a couple months figured I would put myself on the list now.

Steve

You can add me also. I haven't been diving in New England for a while because I just finished traveling/diving throughout SE Asia in Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam for the last 6 months.

Macado - Revere, MA

I am new to the board but a lifer in New England....how do I join the New England Lobsta Divahs?

hello all im new to the board i live in reading ma
oh and was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas on were to go for lessons to get certified thanks in advance

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom