• Weekends are not possible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • December only works for me

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other [please explain]

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shellbird once bubbled...
The 2nd may actually be ahead in the poll, some people just responded to the pm and I don't think they acutally voted. I'll try to get to the bottom of it fairly.

I've not noticed anyone specifically say they couldn't do the second...

I say we just set it as the second... it's not like this'll be the only one! Even if we get thrown out and banned for life, there is plenty of other places we can go!

Now if we're gonna do John Harvards in Framingham, do we want to reserve the back room, or do we just want to completely take over the bar? I'm cool with either way, but taking over the bar is fun 'cause you get lots of funny looks [expecially when you have a lobster on your head].

More explanation is that if it's a nice day to dive, I'd go diving. But I later realized that it super likely it'll be too cold for me in my wetsuit in Nov.

Where are we going to have this get together?

Okay, per Spektre's suggestion, 2nd at John Harvards. All in favor? Or does shellbird need to start another poll? :)

-Roman.

I've been assuming all along we were talking about an evening sort of thing... so as long as you're not planning a night dive, you'll be fine.

What do people think? 6:00 'til we get thrown out?

Those that want to eat dinner can be the first arrivals, and those that just want to hang out/eat appetizers, can show up later [or whatever]...

John Harvards is a good choice as it's fairly central to the far reaches, it's a stones throw from Rt90, Rt9, Rt30 and Rt126, and since it's in Shoppers World, there is ample parking.

And for those that come over straight from diving, you might be able to bribe me into walking you over to my office where there is a locker room and you can get a shower. [Don't think I'm pushing John Harvards do to convenience for me... I live no where close to my office :wink:]

notabob once bubbled...
Okay, per Spektre's suggestion, 2nd at John Harvards. All in favor? Or does shellbird need to start another poll? :)

-Roman.

You guys are like herding cats!!!

I am in favor of the 2nd, I second the motion, all in favor, say aye!

Sounds like something's been decided. How 'bout making a new thread with the date, time, place, and directions. :boozer:

Maybe that will keep it from getting lost in the shuffle.

http://www.johnharvards.com/locations.html

They do not take reservation on the weekends so we will just have to take over the bar... they do serve food in there too.

Now, if we can solidify the daytime dive plan. Meet at BK on 128 at 10?

shellbird once bubbled...
They do not take reservation on the weekends so we will just have to take over the bar... they do serve food in there too.

I'll start a new thread seperate from the poll...

I'll include directions, as the map on their website isn't quite right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom