• Weekends are not possible

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • December only works for me

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other [please explain]

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lets see...

I definately can't do the weekend of the 8th. There is another weekend in november that I believe my dive club annual banquet will be, but I don't remember that date just yet...

Spectre, can you send something to the members from roll call making sure they know about the get together and see if they can answer the poll one way or the other?

shellbird once bubbled...
Spectre, can you send something to the members from roll call making sure they know about the get together and see if they can answer the poll one way or the other?

I don't have any special powers in that area, but we can definately send PMs to each on the roll call list...

Unfortunately I won't have the time until I get back to town tomorrow night...

wackodacko once bubbled...
I can do Monday or Weds weekday nights, or weekend.. but what is this get together, is it gona be a dive? anyway, but NOT Nov 1 weekend cuz i hafta MOOOOOOOOVE. (yuck)

It was orginally going to be get together for food and beverage but why not try to dive during the day while we still can.

I think I can make it on that day(but im not sure work :-( )
I will try to make the dive part dont know about the party?
I havn't been diving in two weeks :upset:
But work aint too bad I think they are going to pay for my nitrox class :) And any other class up to 1600$ But I have to spend it by dec. this year!!! Then I get anouther 1600$ next year :)
Rick L

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom