Nekkid Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No one is truly safe when there is underwater photography involved...

Imagine you are the ace of frog kicks... The one time you make a bicycle move, the flash is there to record it... You did it correctly 10,000 times and your trim was perfect... then, 10,001... any that is how you are recorded for history... sad, but true... :shakehead

We can only catch a glimpse... But, when it's nekkid diving... Oh, what a glimpse! :rofl3:

By the way Jim, I'm getting a camera. They'll be lots of nekkid diving in Bonaire. So, fair play!!!! Watch your frog kicking! :D

lil' castaway:
By the way Jim, I'm getting a camera. They'll be lots of nekkid diving in Bonaire. So, fair play!!!! Watch your frog kicking! :D
I'm bringing both of mine, so there will be one to loan :14:

showboat:
so when is this next local outing going to happen??

Join us!

lil' castaway:
Well, did you get one, or are you going to wait and use one of the extras that will be on the trip?

CoolTech:
Well, did you get one, or are you going to wait and use one of the extras that will be on the trip?

I'm waiting until after the trip so I can see the features of the extra cameras. Thank you for the offer!!

So much to learn - so much fun while I'm doing it!!!!!!!

lil' castaway:
I'm waiting until after the trip so I can see the features of the extra cameras. Thank you for the offer!!

So much to learn - so much fun while I'm doing it!!!!!!!
NP...

Here's the link to the official "Bash Walter" thread... http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=197178
:D
(Just keep saying it over and over... Bonaire is almost here... Bonaire is almost here...)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom