need suggestions on double tank BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubamedicjoe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
ok hear goes I need suggection on BC for double tanks I Like jacket style but undertand may not be many out there withthe lift and ect for jacket style. so I need some suggections please both jacket and back bladder style list why you recomend them and any other reason you have thanks this will be used in wreck dives to 130 feet right now been diving single 80 alum
so I considering switching to doubles
or forgot one thing also something i can use with single tanks too maybe or keep my jacket i got know for singles
thanks

get yourself a B/P and wings for doubles.
joens

I use my ranger for singles and I have a variety of backplate/wing configurations for doubles.

Get your self an OMS Dual Bledder

high lift capacity, stream lined, deflate faster then the other ones .
check this link and u will fined all Description u want
www.OMSdive.com
http://www.omsdive.com/buoyancy.html#DUALBLADDER
.in my point of view its from the best wing u can use and
later on u can use it for deeper dives as well.
Can lift 4 to 6 tanks .
:wink:

loose 500 pts.

you should never use your BC as a lifting device. This is a sure fire way to get an embolism.

:(
Excuse me Mr. Iguana Don I didn’t say to use the BCD as a lifting device, I said high lift capacity and I meant if u are going with 4 tanks it will still lift u well with no problem. Of course we will never use our BCD as lifting devices , cos we have lifting devices but sure not our BCDs .....................did i get my 500 pts back ?.
:)

There is no sense to giving you back your 500 points, because someone else will just come along and take them away again for not recommending a back plate and wing setup.

Why should it be a back plate ???
Who said that this is a rule.

Check all the other threads about BC’s and you’ll be hard pressed to find just one BC thread that doesn’t mention BP/Wing. This is definitely a pro BP & Wing board.

Back
Top Bottom