Need Something Shipped From Within Germany . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bigbella

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have attempted to replace some equipment, for an old friend, that was taken a while back, unfortunately, on my watch -- and the only source for its replacement is within Germany; though the current eBay seller, based upon my recent inquiries, only does business within country. I was wondering whether anyone auf Deutschland would be willing to help?

It is the purchase of an older, used 1000 m diving watch, that I had been unable to locate, until quite recently; sadly, overseas.

I would simply send the cash, through Paypal -- assume that EUR 140,00 risk; someone would then make the purchase for me; receive it; and send it to the states, via FedEx or DHL, for which I would pay for shipping -- and, additionally, pay them something for their troubles, upon its receipt, in the US, as well.

Just trying to right an old boneheaded mistake, while closing out 2020 . . .

Problem solved.

Thanks to those who PM'd me with valuable suggestions.

Recommended freight-forwarders in Germany will do the trick . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom