need some help from the swampers in houston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firedogut

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry its been so long, i'm working my butt off at work.

get up at 4am
leave at 5:15am
PT at 6:30-8am (RUN RUN and RUN)
class from 8-5pm
get home around 6:30
study from 8-10ish
go to bed and do it all again...my weekends are just studing for my tests and quizes. no time for scuba nor a real life

anyhow

i'm looking and buying two tanks. I been diving with AL 80's so i think i want to keep with that. What brands so i look at and what dive shops is Houston have a good deal?

Check out W.W. Diving in Humble. They have some of the best prices on tanks. Also check out any of the 5 Sea Sports stores. When you figure in the free air fills card, the price is a real deal.

Dee:
Also check out any of the 5 Sea Sports stores. When you figure in the free air fills card, the price is a real deal.

We have a few used tanks at the northwest (1960) shop, but look pretty much brand new. if you want ill check the price on them. they are probably going to be about $125 or so but you also get the free 20 or 25 free fills. let me know. glad to hear youre still alive!

Hello Firedogut,

I just came back from FL diving The Living Seas at Epcot and a group of divers called Florida Conch Divers. I asked about prices of scuba gear very very reasonable (ex. 80 Aluminum Tank $129 new) and other LDS gave me additional 15 - 20%
off of their all ready low prices. I found Texas very high priced on scuba gear. Firedogut you may need to wonder back down to FL for a buying trip with Christy(spelling). Other divers told me to go to The Keys for very very very resonable prices.

Tanks: www.birdsunderwater.com or 352.563.2763

Scuba gear: www.ezscuba.com or 813.887.5712
(Firedogut this LDS told me he would beat any prices from Texas or from web-sites)

Back
Top Bottom