Need some Cocos advice...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atomict1x

Registered
Reaction score
Some friends and I are planning a trip to Cocos in the 2003 calendar year and need a little advice. Right off the bat we are all experienced divers having logged at least 1000 dives apiece, hold C-cards of Divemaster or above, and have been on many other liveaboards. We are all up to the task of diving Cocos.

After some research we have decided to go with the Undersea Hunter operation but would like to know which of the two boats is would be most desirable? Why?

What is the best month to schedule the trip to give us the best chance of large animal encounters?

We would like to spend some time after the dive trip exploring Costa Rica. Could someone suggest things to see and how much time to alot to do it justice?

Thanks before hand.

but my son and I are going on the Okeanos Agressor in Feb, 11-21 to be exact. We too wanted to do the Undersea Hunter but they no longer offer the rebreather dives / training and I understand that is really key in seeing the schooling hammerheads.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom