Need Snow for Christmas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Becky, here is the info I was looking for. Looks like either no snow yet, or they haven't updated their website.
Tubing Hill

Yo, Sweet Cheeks. Don't put her on the Bunny Run. Send her up to the top of Big Cottonwood just short of Solitude. Where you come flying down a 60 degree slope and then hit the road side ditch and go airborne. YeeeHaaaw.

By the way, finally turned cold enough for the resorts to start making artificial snow. All the resorts in both Cottonwood Canyons will be open. Not sure about the Yuppie Scum resorts up by Park City.

We have some storms rolling in but the water content is uncertain just yet.

Art

Yo, Sweet Cheeks. Don't put her on the Bunny Run. Send her up to the top of Big Cottonwood just short of Solitude. Where you come flying down a 60 degree slope and then hit the road side ditch and go airborn. YeeeHaaaw.

By the way, finally turned cold enough for the resorts to start making artificial snow. All the resorts in both Cottonwood Canyons will be open. Not sure about the Yuppie Scum resorts up by Park City.

We have some storms rolling in but the water content is uncertain just yet.

Art
I am kinda fond of her boys and would like them to return home safe :D
Mean old man:shakehead::D

Snow in Ohio....

I'm not exactly sure where you are planning on going. I lived in N.VA for 20 years, and I could count the number of times we had snow in December on one hand with several digits missing.

In CO after about 15 years, I can't think of a year we have not had at least one snowfall in December, and most of the time several every month of winter.

Ohio sounds nice, and maybe since you have stuff setup that is the way to go. But I doubt you will get snow, but maybe if you click your heels three times together, and say.... never mind, that's a different wish! :D

When your kids see snow for the first time. Ask them to ponder this question:
Where does the white go when the snow melts?

Have fun in the snow. I understand the money thing. But your still welcome in CO.

Dan

When your kids see snow for the first time. Ask them to ponder this question:
Where does the white go when the snow melts?

Have fun in the snow. I understand the money thing. But your still welcome in CO.

Dan
And after they have thought about it for a while, tell them it becomes green and its what color the grass...

And what do I tell them when they have to pee in the snow, Well boys you know when the grass turn yellow sometimes:rofl3: They will never put another blade of grass in their mouths:rofl3: Just an update redrover here on SB has offered us winter clothes from our heads to our feet so we are all set.:D Everyone on here has been so nice thank you.:10: If ever I can help you please just ask I am here for you also.:lotsalove:
Becky

Back
Top Bottom