Need Shark Attack Info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Natural

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
So I have a friend whos excuse for not diving is they are affraid of getting attacked by a shark. While I'm not going to pressure someone into diving I want try and find a statistic of how many divers have been attacked by a shark. My guess is very few and those that do usually screwed with it first.

sd

Your friend will just find another excuse.

The truth is they are probably scared to death to even consider diving and won't admit it.

And thats fine. A person should never dive if they have reservations about it. And they shouldn't have to justify how they feel to anyone.

That being said find some new dive buddies...

DeputyDan:
Your friend will just find another excuse.

The truth is they are probably scared to death to even consider diving and won't admit it.

And thats fine. A person should never dive if they have reservations about it. And they shouldn't have to justify how they feel to anyone.

That being said find some new dive buddies...
I could care less if they dive or not, the kid would probably wind up burning more air than me and making my dive shorter any ways. :D

You are more likely to be killed by a falling fruit then to be killed or attacked by a shark.

No kidding.

Back
Top Bottom