Need recommendations for lodging in Nags Head

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I called the hostel/campground yesterday and had to leave a message. They called me back, and of course I missed their call. In the message they said they have adjacent spots available for the weekend. So how about everyone just call and reserve your spot. Just tell them you're with the Scubaboard group. I'll give them a call tomorrow morning to reserve mine for Friday and Saturday night.

Mel

Thanks Mel,
I called the hostle and reserved a site for myself and possie as it may be. They said there's plenty available. No elec, but we can plug up in the shared kitchen if need be.
See you at the big satly pond!
Jeff

harleyridernc2003:
Thanks Mel,
I called the hostle and reserved a site for myself and possie as it may be. They said there's plenty available. No elec, but we can plug up in the shared kitchen if need be.
See you at the big satly pond!
Jeff

What do we need electricity for? :D As long as I have somewhere to shower I'm good to go. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

suthnbelle:
What do we need electricity for? :D As long as I have somewhere to shower I'm good to go. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Never know when one may have to recharge some "C" cells :-o Besides I have to brew coffee to get a kickstart and both Charlie and I have electric coolers. Can't handle warm brews.
Won't be long now... C'mon saline!

nathanb:
Hey guys just wanted to let you know I'm in and bringing the whole family. I'll see you there!

Nathan, that is awesome! I look forward to meeting your wife and the kids. Are you all camping with us, or getting a hotel? I know Glenn is also bringing his family, but I don't know where they are staying.

We will be in a private room at the Hostel, So we will be close by to join in all the camping fun minus sleeping on the ground. :( Will your kids be there too. I think glenn is planning on camping.

Nathan

suthnbelle:
Nathan, that is awesome! I look forward to meeting your wife and the kids. Are you all camping with us, or getting a hotel? I know Glenn is also bringing his family, but I don't know where they are staying.

I like to camp. But have never camped with the family during the summer. :06: Is it going to be hot in the tent at night ?? Do I want to here my daughter complaining that she is sweating ?? Maybe we will try camping with the family in the fall.

So, I just booked a private room at the hostel for Friday and Saturday night. :chillin6: Look forward to Nags Head next weekend. See yall there. :azvatar:

Glenn

ncknightdiver:
I like to camp. But have never camped with the family during the summer. :06: Is it going to be hot in the tent at night ?? Do I want to here my daughter complaining that she is sweating ?? Maybe we will try camping with the family in the fall.

So, I just booked a private room at the hostel for Friday and Saturday night. :chillin6: Look forward to Nags Head next weekend. See yall there. :azvatar:

Glenn

LOL! Glenn, I don't blame you. I've camped with my kids but that was in October. I don't think I could bare the complaining about the heat. If the weather is going to be anything like it is here, it will be hot and sticky. I'm glad you all are staying at the hostel though, and will be nearby. We will be cooking out Saturday night so don't plan on going to a restaurant.

Hey guys, some things have come up and I will not be able to make the triangle wreck trip:( I was looking forward to meeting some new people and introducing my family to some great dive buddies. Hope everyone has a great and safe time. I hope to catch up with all of you soon.

Nathan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom