Question Need recommendation on hoodless 7mm semi-dry wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi i have got a Waterproof Combat SD 7mm, size S. I found that the metal zipper was very hard to unzip and zip. I brought it to a local dive shop, the assistant managed to unzip it using WD-40 spray. We then lube the metal zipper with the wax that came with the suit, and still after daily zip and unzip exercises, the zipper still feel very stiff. I worry that if I bring this suit for diving, nobody will be willing to help me zip and unzip after awhile. Is there something wrong with my suit? Can someone who own one let me know what I can do with the zipper?

Also the suit size is S, for an asian 170cm, 60kg, it was hard to put on. I was worried to get my neck into the hole, for fear that I couldn't get my head out lol. If I get size M, it will most likely be too big for me though, a dilemma. That said, the suit felt really warm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom