Need Parts Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, the snap ring was all i needed.

Thank you scuba board for your help.

And i still can't believe the shop told me not to bring them my "old unservicable" regulator again 😁
Sounds like that shop should not be brought any regulator again...

My Poseidon's are all over 30... some over 50. And AGHAST! A few parts of new Cyklons my shop sells... ARE THE SAME AS ALMOST 70 YEARS AGO...

I think someone needs to tell a few Navies, Police depts, even the mighty SEALs that their equipment is too old... Which reminds me - that Conshelf 14 still sells mil spec...

BTW - if someone still has an extra ring or two laying around, can still find and is willing to part with, please let me know - I lost one too...

Sounds like that shop should not be brought any regulator again...

🎯🎯🎯

BTW - if someone still has an extra ring or two laying around, can still find and is willing to part with, please let me know - I lost one too...

I can look up where I bought mine, having the clip really helps seat the 1st stage on the tank valve.

Island Kraut, my Conshelf XIV that was the subject of another, recent thread has a serial number that dates it to 1980, but since it looked like NOS in about 1993 when I bought it at a GUN SHOW of all places, I’m not sure whether to call it 30 years old or 40 something. I do know that USD wants me to replace it with one of their newer plastic fantastic regs they sell for big bucks these days, but you know what they say about old dogs and new tricks, and of course that other saying about dancing with the girl you brought to the party. I’m old school (and just plain old) enough that 40, 50, and even older doesn’t seem that old!

The lady at the first repair facility I contacted admitted that the C-14 the Navy and others could still buy brand new was just like my old 1085 box, but according to her USD/Aqua Lung had told them they weren’t allowed to service them for us civilians anymore. So I just came on here and found a new repair facility!

🐸

Back
Top Bottom