Need Ikelite Sync Cord

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PacketSniffer

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just bought a Substrobe 200 for my Nikon Coolpix 4500 which is in a Ikelite housing. I'm headed to Seattle this Thursday and need to buy the sync cord #4103.51 for it so I can take some great photos of the pacific northwest underworld. Houston does not have the cord in stock anywhere. Does anyone know a dive shop in the Seattle area that would have such an animal in stock?

I know I can get one shipped overnight but I'm trying to not make it cost a fortune.

Thanks,

Richard

PacketSniffer:
I just bought a Substrobe 200 for my Nikon Coolpix 4500 which is in a Ikelite housing. I'm headed to Seattle this Thursday and need to buy the sync cord #4103.51 for it so I can take some great photos of the pacific northwest underworld. Houston does not have the cord in stock anywhere. Does anyone know a dive shop in the Seattle area that would have such an animal in stock?

I know I can get one shipped overnight but I'm trying to not make it cost a fortune.

Thanks,

Richard

IT's a basic cord (Ikelite to Ikelite) but Strobe cords are pretty much a special order item. Best advice? Find a company which has one in stock (make SURE it's in stock) and have it shipped to whatever address you will be staying at in Seattle.

PacketSniffer:

Thanks,

Richard

A coule of options that may have the cord.

www.reefphoto.com
www.helixcamera.com

Helix has this in stock.

These cords are expensive, $80 at Helix photo. However I would HOPE that you can get it priority mail or even second day air for un der $10 shipping cost as they are not that big.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom