Need Help With School Project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you everyone who took the survey. I was surprised with its success. 24 hours and already 17+ posts. Taking your advice to heart, I will be revising and re-posting a questionnaire. Many thanks to those who participated. Hopefully you will take the time to help me again when I post it up. If not, thank you anyway!

1. Where would you most prefer to dive?

a. Philippines

2. What type of diving do you enjoy the most?

b. Boat

3. Who do you go with on dive trips?

b. Other technical divers
c. Other pro photographers/videographers

4. Which type of dive shop would you most likely go to? Keep in mind the difference in service/equipment quality.

a. Top Notch

5. Do you record video/ take pictures during your dive vacation?

a. Yes

6. Would you prefer a dive shop that had special camera amenities such as a “camera station”?

a. Yes

7. Where do you come from?

d. Europe

8. How long is your usual dive trip?

d. Five or more days

9. Are gear sales at a dive shop important to you?

b. No

1 Hard question. Haven't been to any of those places. You should ask what type of dives, what types of sites. I'd probably pick Canada for its people and ice, or Florida for its caves (if I were cave certified), or the two others for the fishes and other attractions. Don't know what to pick. All.

2 A: Shore. Waves make me sick.

3 A: A dive club. Some are tech divers, I am not.

4 B

5 A

6 B What is a camera station? I would like to rent a prosumer grade (stupid term) underwater camera or video camera, though.

7 D

8 A: By car.

9 B: I have gear. I only need transport and gas.

10 What's the difference between lower and upper middle class? Shouldn't you be asking how much people spend on diving per year. Gear vs. actual dive trips. (andc no-one would answer)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom