Need help with pricing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GoldStar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Good morning,
I am needing some help with a set of scuba equipment that came into my possession. I have the following items that I need to sell and am unsure of the value so I can price it appropriately. I would appreciate any advice or help anyone can give me. Here's what I have:

PST E Series Scuba tanks
Halcyon DIR Dive Systems Explorer Double Tank BC System
Scuba Pro Regulators
S600 predive
S600 Viva
R380
S555
JBL Sawed-off Magnum Speargun
Scuba Pro Accent BC system XL
Viking 1000HD XL Dry Suit

Thank you!

*GoldStar

well you are going to have to give us some more information or pictures before we can help you. Nothing is said about the condition? what size are the tanks? what is the born date? what is the last hydro? what size wing? what else is on or included with the double tank system?? I could go on but there is not enough information Good Luck

Halcyon BC is worth at most 10.00 - being the generous type however, I'd be willing to give you 15.00 for it. (That's a joke BTW)

tshark's answer is much better. How you came upon such a treasure trove of SCUBA gear might not hurt either. Being the somewhat untrusting type I'd be suspicious of a brand new poster with zero other posts, is not even a diver and has "come into possession" of a large collection of higher end gear that needs to be unloaded.

Halcyon BC is worth at most 10.00 - being the generous type however, I'd be willing to give you 15.00 for it. (That's a joke BTW)

:rofl3: I was thinking the same thing when I read the Halcyon line.

I have posted pictures of what I have. I have no experience with scuba gear at all, so please excuse my lack of knowledge...I am doing the best I can to figure this stuff out. I aqcquired this gear because I work at a pawn shop and someone sold it to us. I now want to resell it. Thank you for any advice.

I have posted pictures of what I have. I have no experience with scuba gear at all, so please excuse my lack of knowledge...I am doing the best I can to figure this stuff out. I aqcquired this gear because I work at a pawn shop and someone sold it to us. I now want to resell it. Thank you for any advice.

Perhaps take it to a local dive shop for an estimate, or call the dive shop and have them send someone over to you to provide an estimate.Be prepared to pay that person for their time. I find it unusual for a pawn shop to buy something/ provide a loan without knowing some of the value of what they are buying.

Hmm so where are those pictures posted? & are you going to give us a chance to buy this stuff or are you just going to tease us?

Ok so I found the pictures but the Halcyon bc is not a doubles set up! it is a single set up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom