Need help with pricing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well it has a single tank adapted bolted up in the middle of it?

Definitely a doubles wing with a single tank adapter attached to it. I already have a single tank adapter but my offer of 15.00 still stands

Pictures are in the photo gallery. I am still looking into pricing. Items that we take in our shop are by law reported to the local police. The individual who brought in this equipment got a small loan against it and never returned. I apologize for any mistakes regarding the descriptions, again, I am doing my best to research these items.

Is your name of yourt pawnshop Goldstar?

Please post the name, address and phone to your pawn shop. Might have someone in the area that will be willing to buy some of the equipment.

Next time you need this information, just google search the individual items and be done with it. What's the name of your pawn shop and city? I'll look it up online, get the phone number and give you a call. Then I can give you detailed info and online sources to verify the going rate for those items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jax

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This thread was not suitable for the classifieds section (neither the original post, or the replies) so it has been moved into 'New Divers and Those Considering Diving'. Please note that new forum rules now apply.

The OP has a right to ask a fair question, as would any other member. His occupation, or the reason for his enquiry is beyond the scope/topic of this discussion. Consequently, several off-topic remarks have been deleted.

Simularly, any accusations, assumptions or comments which infer dishonesty on behalf of the OP have been deleted. They are unfounded. It is also insulting and unfriendly behaviour and will not be tolerated.

This is what was posted on another site about the gear everyone is talking about and cannot validate other than what was posted...........

rcs9250 is trying to be helpful

Re: stolen gear
I went to the pawn shop last night and checked out the TON of dive gear.
As it turns out it was the result of the owner of the gear going belly up on his loan for it. And it turned out I knew the owner since I found a tag in the gear with his name on it.
All the regs were ScubaPro MK25's with a couple S600 2nds an R390 and an
S555. One early 70's vintage ScubaPro piston and all metal second stage.
the doubles regs appeared to have come right out of salt water with out rinsing. Verdigris in many of the tight spots. Knowing the owner I wasn't surprised. Chances are he's alive today because his gear was repo'ed.
The Halcyon rig was a SS BP/W with 55# bladder. Not to bad a shape but verdigris growing on all the grommets of thee MC pad.
Set of HP 120 PST's out of hydro by 2 years.
A Viking size 4 drysuit never worn. The bottom of the boots were absolutely un-marked. I'm betting it was tried on and that's it. Neck seal was trimmed. They are looking to get $1000 for that.
They were looking to price everything fairly with consideration to the condition.

Randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom