Need Help With PC interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timten

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi Everyone,
I have a Geo 2.0 and the PC interface. I have been unable to get the drivers for the usb connection. Everytime I try it says PC interface not found. The Dive computer does go into PC mode. I have windows 7 64 bit. When I dry and download the drivers it says I'm missing Dpinst.exe 64 bit driver windows 7. When I try and get it from Microsoft they say they don't have it and say to use something else. When I download what they have it wants to burn to a disc. Thanks for reading,
Tim

Your best bet is to call (866) 732-7877 or if you have it on a laptop stop in with it. For once I don't think it a microsoft problem, it's hhow the usb drivers were installed.

I am having the same exact problems. Atom 2.0 Windows 7 64 bit. Software installs. USB Driver does not install correctly when I connect the Atom 2.0. Attempts to install the drivers from the software disk informs me I need the 64 bit installation.

Oceanic's website is of no help because the link to the location for the supposed updated 64 bit drivers is broken.

Also, their email question form is broken. You get a "no valid reciepients" error if you try to send them an email message.

What the heck is going on with this company?!?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom