Need help with equipment decision!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just wanted to say thanks for all of you that offered your advice the other day. The deal was that my wonderful wife wanted to buy a set for me, and one for her too, and she was in a position to get a discounted price on one of the packages I had mentioned. It would be a rare day for me to argue with my wife when she wants to buy me some sort of new toy or another! With that said, we ended up going with the Princeton Tec LED set, one for each of us. I appreciate everybody's input and please don't think that any of it was just dismissed. I did take a look at the other lights you all mentioned and they looked like great lights, but for what we need right now and for the price, we went with the sets...down the road as we get more involved, get some more training, and maybe start doing some of the specialty stuff, those nicer lights will be the direction we go. Anyway, I just wanted to come back on and say thank you to everybody who took the time to offer some great input to a couple of new divers.

Hey, you know what they say..."Never give advice if you'll be insulted when it's not taken." :wink: Glad you got a good deal. I'm sure you'll be happy with the Princeton Tec set. The LEDs are only going to get better. There's no telling what will be available when you're ready up upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom