Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If im looking for a quick trip to key largo and some nice diving without having to try and organize my own boat or think too hard.... I use Rainbow Reef. It's your standard dive op with multiple boats to accommodate many travelling divers. But, they set themselves apart with great service!!! Highly recommended!!!

If you venture north of Ft Lauderdale, check out the Blue Heron Bridge for a nice easy shore dive in less than 20fsw. Visibilty and current are best at high tide; most divers enter the water an hour before high tide. Check out the BHB thread in the florida section of the board. Weekends get busy as this is a public, county park.

I'm heading to Florida in May and I've searched online for different dive shops and charter boats that go out to the best dive sites. I was hoping that I can get some help from locals or people that have passed through and have their stories if they are good or bad. I will be flying into Fort Lauderdale but will be willing to drive down to the keys if thats the best charter boats in Florida. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Safe dives
Jupiter is one of the best dive sites in Florida. Great for Giant Grouper. Also lots of fish, sea horses and octopus near the bridge. Also Islamorada in the keys is laid-back, has great restaurants and diving. There is a great Diving museum there as well...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom