Need help identifying BCD/BCS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I purchased this off a guy who claimed it was a Ranger. He had two and one had the "ranger" badge on it, this one did not. Long story short the one with the "ranger" label sold before I got there so I Purchased this one.

I have no idea what it is. It only says ZEAGLE on the right strap with an american flag below it. The patent number is 5020941 on it and the warning label does say zeagle so it's not a fake (i hope)

The front has three connections. One at the very top of chest, one mid section and one that goes around the waist. it isnt a cummerbund... just a strap with adjust ability one both sides.

There is only one deflate cord which is on the left side bottom of the bladder. it faces towards you and not away.

The reason I want to know the model is because I am selling the BCS. It's too big for me since i've lost some weight. =P

I've attached pics.

IMG00210-20110526-1912.jpgIMG00209-20110526-1912.jpg

Gene, I don't think this one has the shoulder dump. All I see is an elbow.

Capt. Gene... how old is old? I purchased this 2 years ago used. I wish i would have gotten the ranger he had instead! The thing looks like it's hardly been used. I used it maybe 5 times max.

MRadke is correct... There is no shoulder dump. just the one at the bottom which i can barely reach sometimes.

how much do you think it's worth?

Pretty innovative back then
Where does the time go!!!!
Still the perfect no plate bc

Back
Top Bottom