Awesome Magnifying Glass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aren’t those specifically for cameras? Hard to imagine how you would carry them underwater with no attachment point.
Mine has a lanyard mount built-in, and they sell a handle or a lanyard mount for the new one.

Attachments

• 20240509_213251.jpg
    20240509_213251.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 21
@Kendall Raine were you able to ship to the US by placing an order using their online form? I gave it a shot just now, but it seems that the form only accepts Belgium or Netherlands.
I was not as the online drop down menu only includes Belgium and Netherlands so I wrote them and they (Maureen) was very responsive/helpful. I then sent payment via SWIFT and, apart from their bank (ING) nicking them for a transaction charge, it all went swimmingly.

My guess is this was the first time Maureen had sent something to the US and she's probably wised up to ING's fees by now.

I think they need a US distributor...

Been carting this one around for decades not much

165 269a.jpg

Get imaginative and make a more better one yourselves

Back
Top Bottom