Need DC 600 replacement!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamarie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi, I just returned from Bimini Bahamas and flooded my 600 case! :shocked2: Does anyone have or is willing to sell a 600? I loved my stuff and got great photos, would like to replace it, but will upgrade to the 1000 if needed. Thanks for any feedback.

There are always more good Sealife housings than cameras, no surplus ever.

Your housing won't fit any other model. I think you need to call Sealife about a replacement, or write it off and buy a new kit - altho the strobe may fit a new model.

Hi,

I do have a working DC 600 camera (also the casing, etc. but guess you already have that). I'm also looking to upgrade my camera before my September trip to Cozumel, so money is a little tight :D I have no idea how I could sell it to you, or ship it or whatever, but if you're more knowledgeable then me about that stuff, maybe you can just let me know. I could sell you the whole thing or just the camera for a little money (previously wanted to keep that camera as a backup). I guess I've been lucky with the no flooding, considering I didn't take care of the O-rings and all that stuff I see I'm supposed to do.

Let me know if you're still interested, and if it's not too complicated to ship from Canada to where you live.

Ariane

Ah, looks like a deal in the making. I'll let you two suggest prices, but you may as well throw in the housing as you won't have any use for it without the camera. Shipping from Canada is not biggie. The last dive camera I bought came form the UK.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom