Need buddy for Sunday and/or Monday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pacificgal

Rest in Peace...
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone diving? Conditions look good. I'm game for whatever. I have a wedding to attend in Marina, so need to leave to check into the hotel and get ready at about 2 on Sunday, but I have Sunday morning and Monday morning to get some dives in.

Im for it girl. what you want to do?

Awesome, Sunday I'm covered. Monday anyone? Bogie? Where are my mid-week diving friends?
Sunday looks to be a bit more advanced diving, which is fine for Sunday, Monday I'm going to want something easy, like vacation-easy.

Sat looks just incredible for soft conditions, going to be a very flat glass for divers... Why don't you dive Sat morning, I could join you for early morning dives if you can...

MG

Sorry, Mike, I will be at my son's hockey games Saturday, hope you have fun though.
I'll be looking for soft conditions on Monday :)

LOL, gotta be a Mom first, even if the ex will be taking him to the games, I still want to see him play. Two out of the three days of my weekend diving sound good enough.
That and I will be helping an instructor do a discover scuba class for blind children on Wednesday, totally looking forward to that!!

I'm out for diving Sat anyway... My OG dive buddy is taking me to see the massive blue whale that beached herself with her unborn calf tomorrow...

Here is the pic...

11lk9vn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom