Need better display and ? vs Aqualung i300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need a new computer and the peregrine is on back-order until March. The i330r sounds decent but the leaking issue is troubling. Has anyone heard if that was resolved?

I need a new computer and the peregrine is on back-order until March. The i330r sounds decent but the leaking issue is troubling. Has anyone heard if that was resolved?
Finally was able to put our peregrine to use with 16 or so dives, it worked excellent, and lasted the entire trip with more than 50% battery left. Bluetooth transfer of dives was very easy as well.
if you have the luxury of time, it might be worth the wait. The backorder is a bummer.

Last I heard @Tracy had Peregrines in stock. Runs a wee dive shop in the Detroit area.

Last I heard @Tracy had Peregrines in stock. Runs a wee dive shop in the Detroit area.
Ran out of peregrines a few weeks ago. One perdix is all that remains.

Ran out of peregrines a few weeks ago. One perdix is all that remains.
Thanks for trying. I had to pull the trigger on the Aqualung since we leave on 2/12.
I'll post my review here, good or bad.

If you don’t like the Aqualung, stick it on craig’s list or eBay and you can recoup most of the cost of a different computer. I bought a peregrine last year and have been quite happy. I dove last in November and it still has >50% of a battery charge. I would have bought a different logging software, given the choice (the shearwater software I have doesn’t let me add pictures to the log). Easy to use, no opening the seals to change the battery (getting rid of flooding risk was the killer app for me). I have always used an analo compass, so that was not a big deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom