Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

philziel

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Recently had a bad motorcycle wreck which took my right leg just above the knee. I have read the threads and talked to people saying just dive with one, buttttttt that's not for me. I would really like any info on diving with a like especially 150' or deeper. I will be working as a divemaster on the boat I'm already a captain on and I want to build a leg that's not heavy, has a normal foot as I swim long fin with foot pocket, and would prefer with a knee. Now this is mostly to make me feel more comfortable but it's also a huge safety factor. Incase there was an emergency with a customer I would need to be able to perform quickly to aid in the emergency. I have already found an ankle but are open to other options, really concerned with weight, also with compression at depth and it falling off. Thanks to all my bubble blowers for the help.

I know this is a late reply but I found a lot of the parts I needed on ebay under prosthetic legs. the exceptions were the ankle (Rampro) and the socket which was one that I had shrunk out of.

Back
Top Bottom