Need a photographer in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeltaWardog:
This is for on land, on the beach to be precise. Although my blushing bride and I have been engaged for a year and calling each other husband and wife for a few months now, it's not actually legal yet, so we're fixing that. :wink:

There will be four people present including bride and groom. A very simple beach wedding. I'm not interested in paying $3000 for a 1 hour photo session of 4 people, which is why I've had such a hard time finding somebody online. Doesn't anyone do small weddings anymore? :wink:

I have emails out to all that were suggested, thank you and keep 'em coming.
Gotcha! Yeah, if I ever marry again - I'd want pics. For me, to remind me that I really did it, and I was smiling at the time. But like you, while I'd be willing to pay for good quality pics by a real photographer - still, Jpegs is all I'd want, not a formal wedding shooter.

Best wishes on the wedding, the shoot, the honeymoon, and the diving. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom