Need a photographer in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeltaWardog

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I need to hire a professional photographer to take digital photos in Cozumel for 1-2 hours. My internet research for "cozumel photographer" has only led me to wedding photographers who charge ridiculous amounts of money. I just want someone to take good quality digital photos and provide them to me in digital format.

Any ideas?

DeltaWarDog,

I'm available to take these pictures. All I need is round trip tickets and hotel accomodations. I specialize in taking pictures of fish swimming away from me and floating specs in the water.

Let me know,

H2ODoc
Just got back from Coz and bummin' as a result... :(

H2ODoc:
DeltaWarDog,

I'm available to take these pictures. All I need is round trip tickets and hotel accomodations. I specialize in taking pictures of fish swimming away from me and floating specs in the water.

Let me know,

H2ODoc
Just got back from Coz and bummin' as a result... :(
I'll match his offer and beat his price.

So what do you want to shoot that you can't shoot yourself, anyway?

DandyDon:
I'll match his offer and beat his price. Cheap hotel is good for me.

Dandydon, I'll top your offer, just airfare will be good for me, I'll bring my tent.

DeltaWardog:
I need to hire a professional photographer to take digital photos in Cozumel for 1-2 hours. My internet research for "cozumel photographer" has only led me to wedding photographers who charge ridiculous amounts of money. I just want someone to take good quality digital photos and provide them to me in digital format.

Any ideas?

Do you want a photografer for underwater or just on land ?
If your request is for U/W I sugest to contact the diveshop you'll be using, I know that there are many U/W photografers and videografers on the island. Because there is not a steady job they are afilitaed with more than one diveshop.

This is for on land, on the beach to be precise. Although my blushing bride and I have been engaged for a year and calling each other husband and wife for a few months now, it's not actually legal yet, so we're fixing that. :wink:

There will be four people present including bride and groom. A very simple beach wedding. I'm not interested in paying $3000 for a 1 hour photo session of 4 people, which is why I've had such a hard time finding somebody online. Doesn't anyone do small weddings anymore? :wink:

I have emails out to all that were suggested, thank you and keep 'em coming.

When is the wedding? I know quite a few people who I would trust to get good images and they go to Cozumel each year. If I knew when I could ask around.

Have you contacted Stephanie at www.cozumelweddingplanner.com? I used her for our wedding in January and she was phenomenal. I did not use her photographer, but he is available to do smaller events sometimes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom