Need a good dive shop in Bonaire.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Trailboss,
The trip is still a year away but I will probably get an Airbnb. Maybe someone can clue me into where I should be looking to stay on Bonaire to be close to the good dive sites. It looks to me like most of the hotels are located on the west coast near Little Bonaire island.
All of the accommodations are on the west side (leeward side of the island) - which is also where 95% of all of the diving is. Dive Friends has shops all up and down the coast, so pretty much wherever you stay will be fine. If you are looking for budget accommodations, then you might want to consider Hamlet Oasis- Accomodation Bonaire Apartments: Holiday Rentals, Diving Bonaire Vacation Home
Excellent location and it has a Dive Friends shop on site. No doubt the absolute cheapest route would be to rent a room in someone's house through AirBNB, but there are also tradeoffs that need to be considered. Such as: parking for your vehicle and rinsing and secure storage of your gear overnight, to name a few. Staying at Hamlet Oasis buys you a 10% discount at Dive Friends for your week of diving also.

If you don't want to go it completely on your own, but you don't feel like a dive resort you might look at...

Beachcomber Villas

Walther & Nicole (onsite owners) are good folks and they are divers. :clearmask::)

+1 Dive Friends!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom