need 2 for 1 day trip on the Jolly Roger2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubblejunkie

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone interested this will only be a 2 day one night trip leaving Oct. 28th returning the evening of the 29th. Myself and Tropicaldiver and hubby will be going. Trip costs 280.00p.p. Bring big tanks as you can drop as much as you have gas for.

P.S. We will be diving the local waters off of Steinhatche and maybe an Airforce Tower. 90 foot max +-

Can't wait to go on this trip! Heard that the structure is AWESOME! And that the JRII has tons of creature comforts for staying on a boat that goes out in the Gulf...

BTW - spearfishing is allowed, even encouraged on this trip/boat! Great opportunity to learn for people interested in spearfishing...

BTW #2 - Amenities include:
*TWIN Detroit diesels for 17 knot cruise, and the peace of mind that you will get picked up when surfacing from a dive if an engine malfunction should ever occur. This is extremely unlikely, but twin engines do provide that redundancy over alternative power plant setups.
*Fully enclosed cabin.
*200 plus gallons of running HOT/cold fresh water. Deck and enclosed showers.
*Full kitchen
*Bunks with individually controlled fans
*TV/VCR
*AM/FM stereo-CD player
*Huge Fishbox. 1000lbs. plus ice onboard
*Flush Toilet
*High pressure saltwater deck washdown
*16' beam for a comfortable ride even in sloppy conditions.
*A crew whose number one priority is making sure you have a good time!!!

Man, what are you talking about"Spearfishing is allowed,even encouraged." You show up at that boat without a gun and you won't make it out of the dock. LOL I have 4 trips with them to the Grounds and its a great boat and a great time. But its definitely for those who most appreciate their sea life with 60" of stainless steel protruding from its skull.

It should be a GREAT and FUN time! For those in doubt, picture this - a 5'8" blonde whose 135 lb trying to spear and subdue a 10 lb to 20 lb fish for the first time! That'd be me! Got about 6 + fish on other dives on the stringer, but this'll be my first attempt at other larger fish - should be entertaining, at least!! LOL! This trip is GREAT for newbie spearos...I DO have a husband, but everyone is welcome to join in the fun and have a laugh at my expense, if they can!!!! I take ribbing pretty well - so come on and have a great time! Double dare you all - lol !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom