NCWD Wreck Diving April 2-3 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all,

I talked to Jason a little about this trip on another thread. He mentioned that there might be room for two more on the Saturday trip. Hubbie and I would love to join in on this.

Just tell me who to send the money too, if you are open to some newbies tagging along.

Thanks

Paula

PM Sent Paula

I had also sent a PM about a week ago or so about this, not sure if it got there or not, was a little hazy from having my wisdom teeth removed and such. Would love to go saturday if there is a spot or not.

Matt

Het Matt,
PM Dale again, there should still be some room. We're diving with Discovery so we will probably be on the Outrageous V or the Sea Quest II. The Outrageuos V can carry up to 24 passengers and the Sea Quest II can carry 20. Go ahead and shoot him another PM.

Jason

Those who want/need to pay their deposit via Pay Pal, I have it setup now. The only thing is that it will be $139.22 instead of $135 for both days. If you're interested in this let PM me and I'll give you the details

I still need a few deposits, I will PM those that haven't paid as of yet.

dwright:
I still need a few deposits, I will PM those that haven't paid as of yet.
I'm sure you haven't heard this one yet, but the check is in the mail.

I promise :eyebrow:

Dang! I wish I could commit this far from the dive date. However, it is close to the time I'm leaving for PNG and money may be short. I can only hope that if I am able to go, there may be a last minute cancellation that I may be able to buy. I will keep informed on this trip. Does anyone in this group use air anymore? I seem to have increasing trouble finding air breathers to buddy with.

I'll probably be diving air the 1st day Allison.
Allison Finch:
Dang! I wish I could commit this far from the dive date. However, it is close to the time I'm leaving for PNG and money may be short. I can only hope that if I am able to go, there may be a last minute cancellation that I may be able to buy. I will keep informed on this trip. Does anyone in this group use air anymore? I seem to have increasing trouble finding air breathers to buddy with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom