NCWD Wreck Diving April 2-3 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NCDiver2004:
Dale - I vote for full day at the Indra also! Kristi (another girl Mel!) and I are in for Saturday, I'm in for Sunday - don't know if Kristi is in for Sunday yet. We'll be staying Friday and Saturday nights. So Island Grill either Fri or Sat - Mel, Dale? We'll probably be heading back Sunday after the dive (given we can shower at the Lodge???).

Charlie, where are you two staying? :eyebrow:

If Kristi stays in the bunkhouse then I will too.

I can see it now...bunkhouse girls gone wild!:D

Jason

Well, I asked the question about privacy earlier :embarass:....but with this group, I doubt it! Probably grab a room nearby - Atlantic Beach - Kristi knows the area real well, been doing summers there her whole life. We could get a suite if you don't trust those wreck maniacs.....
suthnbelle:
Charlie, where are you two staying? :eyebrow:

If Kristi stays in the bunkhouse then I will too.

Here's a link to the discovery dive houses.
Doesn't look to bad. Pictures of rooms and all. Check it out. If I'm reading it right, we need 7 divers to get it.
"$14.00 per person per night with a minimum of $98.00 per group per night."
Here's the link...
http://www.discoverydiving.com/lodges.htm

Jason

Dale,

You can bold me with confirmed because, I am already there. When do we need our deposits in by? What is the policy if we get cancelled (money back or a seat on a future charter)? It seems like folks are requesting a morning and afternoon in-shore dive for Saturday, sounds good to me. If this can be done, can we go to a different site in the afternoon or do all dives have to take place at Indra?

The dive houses look like dives but if we can get the whole place it should be fun. Reminds me a little of my open bay barracks in the Army.

Any news on Lake Rawlings 12/5?

Pedro

I can't edit the first post so here's an update of the confirmed people.

Charlie NCDiver2004 AKA- Both Days - confirmed
Kris - One Day(Saturday) - confirmed
Mel AKA suthnbelle1968 - Both Days - confirmed
Ken AKA kwikert- Both Days - confirmed
Jason AKA JasonB - Both Days - confirmed
Pedro AKA pairizarry - Both Days - confirmed
Dale AKA dwright AKA me - confirmed
PlankSpanker AKA Henry - Both Days confirmed
Glenn AKA NCNightDiver - Both Days - confirmed

Thanks for posting the link to the dive houses Jason, Mel was worried :wink:

If we get blown out, we get a full refund so no worries there.

I need phone number for everyone so if you could PM me that info...Charlie, I'll just need yours since you and Kristi are together. Also let me know what tanks you need for each day.

dwright:
Thanks for posting the link to the dive houses Jason, Mel was worried :wink:

Hey! I wasn't toooo worried! I don't have siblings so it is difficult to imagine being in a bunkhouse full of guys. I did notice on the link that there is a single bedroom at the bunkhouse. I'm calling dibbs on that one !!!!!!!!!!

suthnbelle:
Hey! I wasn't toooo worried! I don't have siblings so it is difficult to imagine being in a bunkhouse full of guys. I did notice on the link that there is a single bedroom at the bunkhouse. I'm calling dibbs on that one !!!!!!!!!!
Dibs with whom?????? :wink:

I've talked with Wreck Godess...I think she's in but not confirmed yet
I also sent a PM to munkispank...but haven't heard back. We should coordinate who's gonna contact whom so we don't duplicate our efforts.

Back
Top Bottom