NC Videos and pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy g

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok SB, after being out of the NC waters for way to long and patiently (not really) awaiting our first dives down there in 2 weeks. I need some help. To save this old salty soul from going to crazy, can we get some videos and pictures of the outstanding visibility on the wrecks for all of us that are so envious of everyone else diving there?:D

TIA

Ok SB, after being out of the NC waters for way to long and patiently (not really) awaiting our first dives down there in 2 weeks. I need some help. To save this old salty soul from going to crazy, can we get some videos and pictures of the outstanding visibility on the wrecks for all of us that are so envious of everyone else diving there?:D

TIA

Sure, here you go!

Photos: North Carolina 2011 - Rothschild Design Web Development and Photography

Video:

[VIMEO]24428642[/VIMEO]

Thanks Mike. Awesome video and beautiful snap shots.:cool2:

I have video and shots from the past few years. I was looking for current videos or pics of the 80-100ft vis North Clackalacka diving that everyone is talking about. :wink:

Thanks Mike. Awesome video and beautiful snap shots.:cool2:

I have video and shots from the past few years. I was looking for current videos or pics of the 80-100ft vis North Clackalacka diving that everyone is talking about. :wink:

Glad you like them, thanks!

Don't have any 100 foot vis shots, but personally, I think that good vis is overrated!

[VIMEO]57672521[/VIMEO]

Visibility? What visibility? Reminds me of raking Quahogs here in RI. Great videos especially like the NC 2011!

Here's a couple of pics. CHRIS_and_JELLYFISH_ATLAS.jpgSAND_TIGER_CLOSEUP1_ATLAS.jpg

Randy get Kate to look up Marc C on facebook he posted some shots from the British Splendour last Saturday.

Here is some video from the U-352 on Saturday. I would guess 60-70 feet.

[video=youtube_share;xNVq0yD53gQ]http://youtu.be/xNVq0yD53gQ[/video]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom