NC Ranked 3rd in the World

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Come join the chat this wed. Nov 17th. That's going to be a main topic of discussion :)

SCUBADIVINERIK:
Work might keep me but I will give it a good effort!!!

Erik

OK..here is a Yankee perspective. Personally I think diving in New England year round is a gift from God. BUT...I do have a list of other sites I definately want to hit.
1. Antartica---damn if this trip wasn't so expensive I would have been there already. Who would have thought it would cost so much to see penguins?
2. Alaska/BC---From what I have seen on the web its almost as nice as diving in New England.
3.North Carolina---A 12 hour drive! But you guys have to appreciate the number of wrecks, water temps (vs.45 degrees up here), and apparently a goodly number of sharks to see.
For three years now my buddies and I have been trying to get down to NC for a long weekend to see the Graveyard of the Atlantic...but something always messes it up. One of these years I am going to get down there. Better yet I could move down there and just forget about these damn winters. I am so tired of slipping on the ice on the beach in December! Who said saltwater doesn't freeze?

keelhaul123:
I am so tired of slipping on the ice on the beach in December!
LOL! Yes indeed, someone needs a trip down south. Come on!

Jason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom