NBA Championship Celts VS Lakers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kudos to the Lakers to send the series back to Boston so the Celtics can win the series at home its a much sweeter victory to win at home.
I sure I can speak for most of the laker fans out there when I say

B I T E M E

They did look pretty bad tonight though.

I can't believe I agreed to go out on a mutual birthday dinner with an old (he's my age) friend tonight and then be interviewed on his radio call-in program from 7:00-8:00. I'm going to have to ask the callers to give me the Laker's score when they call. Hopefully I'll catch the tail end of the game (and Lakers' win) afterwards.

I can't believe I agreed to go out on a mutual birthday dinner with an old (he's my age) friend tonight and then be interviewed on his radio call-in program from 7:00-8:00. I'm going to have to ask the callers to give me the Laker's score when they call. Hopefully I'll catch the tail end of the game (and Lakers' win) afterwards.
I don't know Bill. Celtics are up by 30 right now.
Spencer

I am a long time Laker fan. I'm embarassed at how they have played. And against the Celtics of all teams. No heart, no pride, no fire. The zenmaster needs to throw a chair or something. They were beaten by a better team.

Got back from the radio show and all I can say is... that's just plain UGLY. Looks like the Celtics were the better team in this series.

well thank you very much lakers for the great game tonight CELTICS WIN at home
how sweet it is thank you thank you thank you

kobe call shack for next year

Yep they did what it took to get a win.... buy a bunch of players from the west that is :p

That was a clinic. Having one foot in LA and another in Boston.. it is great to see these matchups.
Boston Celtics as a team were as good as it gets tonight.
Methinks we will see another round of Lakers-Celtics finals coming up in the next few years. Even with their age.

Back
Top Bottom