NBA Championship Celts VS Lakers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a revolting development today's game was... some birthday present.

The stats say that no team trailing 3-1 in the championship series has ever came back and won it all.Maybe it's time the Lakers become the first team to accomplish this feat.You gotta believe!

No, you are right- you can't count them out. And they are so explosive in their scoring that a 20 point Boston lead means very little unless the game is under 5 minutes left to play.

Well I guess the Celtics showed us all what a 24 point Laker lead means to them...

Hey Spence, still think the Lakers are going to take it?
I stand corrected on that notion.
That was an awesome game last night! I was really concerened during the first q and most of the 2nd. Boston's defense was just swarming thru the whole 2nd half.
My hope was that Boston could win 1 of the 2 played in LaLa land, though I doubted they would though, given La's record at home.
I have a long standing dislike of the Lakers, dating back to the late 70's. I couldn't be happier about how this series is going.
(Tongue-in-cheek: The ref's were really off their game last night. They usually have a ton more calls in favor of LA. Bet they get a stern talking to.)
I had 3 hopes from just before the palyoffs starting, in order:
1. San Antonio would win it all.
2. New Orleans would win it all.
3. That LA would not would win it all.
What d'ya say? Big party at Rainer's house when this is all over? :)

What a revolting development today's game was... some birthday present.
Sorry that had to happen on your birthday Bill. If I weren't so broke I would off to send you a 6 pack or something as consolation.
Spencer

honestly after the first half i thought they were done. they were playing like s@#*
but wow did they pull it out of their A## or what?

Kudos to the Lakers to send the series back to Boston so the Celtics can win the series at home its a much sweeter victory to win at home.

Back
Top Bottom