NAVED I.D. Card....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

talon4477

Registered
Reaction score
Saw the I.D. card and I just hope someone doesn't just glance, and get you guys:

Mixed up with these Guys:

:1poke: :1poke: :1poke: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe NAVED, could cross join with NUDA.

Hmmmm, Not sure anyone would want to see those photo's? :shocked:

:D

treidm:
Maybe NAVED, could cross join with NUDA.

Hmmmm, Not sure anyone would want to see those photo's? :shocked:

:D

Remember, it the National Association of Vintage Equipment Divers not the National Association of Vintage Divers. eyebrow

Yes, Jes is correct, this is not vintage DIVERS but instead vintage EQUIPMENT divers. NAVED has members of various ages with a common interest in vintage equipment diving. I would post some pics from another website where in some quite lovely units were vintage diving--nah.

Someday afer all you "modern" divers have tired of your latest plastic gizmo and all your retractors have unretracted and the fuss over hose lengths has subsided we will welcome you to our vintage fold. You ain't diving until you dive double hose. N

Uhhhhhh, guys it was just a "KIDDING" thing. :wink: I think treidm was just going along with kidding as well. Do vintage "equipment users" have thin wet-skins? :D

I been posting in this section, 'cause I'm interested in using both, modern and vintage. Sorry, if I started a post that led to offending anyone.

I sure hope most vintage users are not like some of the DIR guys, that it's their way or you are just wrong.

I see that I could enjoy both types of equipment.

talon4477:
Uhhhhhh, guys it was just a "KIDDING" thing. :wink: I think treidm was just going along with kidding as well. Do vintage "equipment users" have thin wet-skins? :D

I been posting in this section, 'cause I'm interested in using both, modern and vintage. Sorry, if I started a post that led to offending anyone.

I sure hope most vintage users are not like some of the DIR guys, that it's their way or you are just wrong.

I see that I could enjoy both types of equipment.

Yep!, what he said.

Sorry fellas, I was just kidding around.

Oh good grief talon4477, nobody is offended, welcome to the vintage world. Most of vintage divers also dive and use modern equipment as well so you fit just fine even if your not a geezer--lol.
Funny thing but we originally discussed names one of the was National Association of Vintage Divers. We added the word Equipment in there to explain that the club is about equipment and diving styles and not the divers actual age---lol---no worries. N

Cool, nemrod, didn't want to pizz anyone off. :D

You're fine. We've had some ne'er do wells stop by here in the past, so the misunderstanding is understandable. Does that make sense?!

Back
Top Bottom