Navarre Pier 6/11/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Working on pics from Paul's Shrimpboat, AL Point Jetties, and the Whiskey Wreck as we speak. Expect a report by the end of the night.

No pics from today's paddlewheeler find, we dove it, vis sucked, waves were rough, did I mention we dove it? :wink:

Waves didn't stop the Miss Jellyfish, nor her eveready crew from not only locating, but also diving the West Beach Paddlewheeler. The waterspout we saw as we surfaced did make our exit a bit quick though :wink:

Report by the end of the night here as well, in its appropriate forum :14:

I have a witness. I don't think it ever touched down, but the funnel extended down from the clouds enough to get us out of the water quick.

I can imagine the news release.

"Divers sucked out of the ocean and thrown miles down the road into an Aligator pen at the local zoo".

My reports are up by the way.

At least the surfers are happy. :D

SuPrBuGmAn:
I have a witness. I don't think it ever touched down, but the funnel extended down from the clouds enough to get us out of the water quick.

I can imagine the news release.

"Divers sucked out of the ocean and thrown miles down the road into an Aligator pen at the local zoo".

My reports are up by the way.

tragedy, really sad.......

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=1936384#post1936384

Jeepers, and I thought you were gonna actually be working now?!

not sure how long they will last. they were supposed to be for 3 weeks during training. they have already kept me for a couple full days, and we will be working.. OVER 8 HOURS tomorrow!!!!!!

*smacks head*

I'm going to start demanding daily Morrison and PCB Jetty reports, you have the time.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom