Navarre Beach Pier and Pensacola Beach Reef 7-15-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am in for Navarre. Not shure about the afternoon. I am thinking it would be pretty cool to see the Airshow from underwater. Parking would be crazy and the coast guard wouldn't like us when they closed the water down, but other than that I say lets go for it :D. I may just head over to Destin for high tide after the pier.

SeaYoda:
SBM, Can you PM me with directions to where you park etc. ?

No problem, looks like we'll have quite a SB group.

Natebrr:
I am in for Navarre. Not shure about the afternoon. I am thinking it would be pretty cool to see the Airshow from underwater. Parking would be crazy and the coast guard wouldn't like us when they closed the water down, but other than that I say lets go for it :D. I may just head over to Destin for high tide after the pier.

I just don't want the hassle of parking in P'Cola Beach during an airshow, its a madhouse. We're skipping Pensacola Beach Reef and going straight back to Orange Beach(Al Pnt Jetties) after diving Navarre, then we'll dive the Whiskey later in the day. See ya in Navarre, if you're still not wet enough after Destin Jetties, comon back to Gulf Shores :D

Change in my plans. Friend with the boat is in town this weekend, so I'm going to take the opportunity for a boat dive. Hopefully we'll see the sharks again.:D

I may just head back this way with u guys, but if I don't I will most likely try to make it back for the whiskey. So what is the story for parking in Navarre.

Big parking lot, usually more than ample, especially that early in the morning. I'm guessing the airshow will draw alot of the traffic from Navarre, west, to Pensacola anyway.

Navarre, here I come, the waves seemed to have picked up a bit...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom