For Sale Nautilus Lifeline Rescue Radio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you are missing the point Sir. And you have way too much time on your hands to be teaching grown adults lessons. Thank you again for your interest.

This all took place within a few minutes of posting. With your logic if someone mistakenly places a post and mistypes their asking price but someone sees it within 5 seconds then they are now locked into that price? Come on. With your logic mistakes can never be made. If you think the product is worth it you can elect to buy it.
By the way, you posted, 10 minutes later someone accepted your price, and 5 minutes later you reneged. Hardly the timeline if you posted a typo on the price....

Again, way too much time on your hands.

Indeed, integrity is hard to come by nowadays. I sold a pair of fins the other day on marketplace and accidentally gave $4 shipping. I ate it, shipped the fins and made no money. It is what it is.
$4 is a little different than $100. Again I'm sorry you saw the post and I had to redact it. By the way this is not a unique situation and was not personal in any way. This is a standard feature on all selling sites including eBay. This little radio which has protected my life and I hope it will find a new home soon, via this platform or another.

Isnt this the old model anyways? For $199, I'd get a brand new one.

Correct this is the model that has a radio function and GPS built in. The newest model is GPS only.

Indeed, integrity is hard to come by nowadays. I sold a pair of fins the other day on marketplace and accidentally gave $4 shipping. I ate it, shipped the fins and made no money. It is what it is.

Same here. I shipped an item recently, miscalculated shipping (by quite a bit), and went ahead and shipped the product for the agreed price. I ended up making almost nothing but it was my screw up and that's what you do when you have integrity.

Question to the integrity police: If you had a million dollar winning lottery ticket, and before you knew that they were the winning numbers you verbally told someone you'd give it to them for free because you don't believe in the lottery, would you still give it away for free? Be honest don't go for karma points.

Question to the integrity police: If you had a million dollar winning lottery ticket, and before you knew that they were the winning numbers you verbally told someone you'd give it to them for free because you don't believe in the lottery, would you still give it away for free? Be honest don't go for karma points.
You love hypotheticals, don't you? A better analogy would be if the other person accepted your offer, and then you found out it was a winner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom